Thursday, September 25, 2008

lose a business , get a friend maybe

I always thought he would do business with me , it proved that in the end , he just want to check the price of his old supplier if is high . business was the last topic yesterday night . we always talked about the love and marriage , and i told him my love story . feel he was a good listener . an experienced person on love , told me a lot that i don't know .

I was very disappointed when i knew he just wanted to compare the two prices . I understand that business was business , we could not finish a deal just because we are friends . but i felt it seems he seted me up . sad , sad . I know just because i have many hopes on him . when he asked if he can be invited to my wedding , i smiled a little , of course i will be glad he can come . he said he want to meet me when he come to China , i also hope so , but when asked if we can meet in this October , he was silent , is he sincerely , last , i am offline , he still didn't answer me ,

i hoped i can see some messages this morning , but nothing .

it depend up to him if we can be true friends .

No comments: