Monday, September 15, 2008

The time is flying .

Spent the weekend with my classmate , it a happy weekend but so fast . anything looks so better when my mood is good . blue sky , hot sun , hot smile , bright moon , dark night ....

I will spend my every single day like this weekend , filling laughing all the time .

I had to reply two mail s today . at first glance , i found both of them are very difficult , so i decided to reply in the afternoon , so i have enough time to get the solutions . but during so many hours , i feel a little dread , cannt be sure i can deal it very well , i guessed i must spend long time on it . last , i change my decision , work at once , reply immediately , writing , thinking , searching the solutions from my collegues , then finished them , wow , just took less than a hour . so faster than i expected .

so it's important that dececion quickly , take actions promptly , and reduce the horror you imagined .

At the early of OCTOBER , I have a customer from UK who will visit my factory , i am a little worried about my oral english and my professional language . it's useless just worry , you need to take actions promptly . practise your english and study your professional language . face the fact , don't be worried for anything , cause what ever your think , the fact will happen as it would happen . bravely , frankly , confidently to do it , try your best , ok , well done .

Take everyday as a experice of studying , or interesting journey . don't care the result , just pay all your attention on the process , feel it .

God is a girl . happy girl .

No comments: